1. A vulture will never attack a human or animal that is moving.
2. About 75% of the people in the U.S. live on 2% land.
3. According to a recent survey, more Americans lose their virginity in June than any other month.
4. Adult Northwestern American Grizzly Bears can bite through steel as thick as one half inch.
5. After spending hours working at a computer display, look at a blank piece of white paper. It will probably appear pink.
6. All polar bears are left-handed.
7. Almonds are the oldest, most widely cultivated and extensively used nuts in the world.
8. Al Capone's business card said he was a furniture dealer.
9. Americans are responsible for about 1/5 of the world's garbage annually. On average, that's 3 pounds a day per person.
10. An ant's sense of smell is as good as a Dog's.
11. Abe Lincoln's mother died when the family dairy cow ate poisonous mushrooms and Ms. Lincoln drank the milk.
12. According to Playboy, more women talk dirty during sex than men.
13. Americans drink over a billion pounds of coffee every year and around five million bottles of soda.
14. After they are roasted, and when the coffee beans begin to cool, they release about 700 chemical substances that make up the vaporizing aromas.
15. Americans, on average, eat 18 acres of pizza in one day.
16. An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.
17. An elephant's trunk contains more than 50,000 muscles.
18. An eyelash lives about 5 months.
19. Ancient Egyptians shaved off their eyebrows to mourn the death of their cats.
20. According to Hammurabi's Code, the penalty for medical malpractice was to cut off the doctor's hands.
21. An Octopus has 3 hearts!
22. According to Playboy, more women talk dirty during sex than men.
23. A whale's penis is called a dork.
24. An ear of corn always has an even number of rows because of the genetic formula which divides the cells.
25. Americans eat more bananas than any other fruit: a total of 11 billion a year.