I’ve just recently had a surgery for my right hand and I know how scary it feels just thinking about going under the knife. I had a good laugh reading this joke today. But seriously - these are 10 things that I surely don’t want to hear my doctor say…
* Has anyone seen my watch?
* Come back with that! Bad Dog!
* Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what’s that?
* Hand me that… uh… thingy over there.
* What do you mean he wasn’t in for a sex change!
* Damn, there go the lights again…
* Everybody stand back! I lost my contact lens!
* What do you mean, he’s not insured?
* Let’s hurry, I don’t want to miss “Bay Watch”
And the number one thing I don’t want to her my doctor say during surgery…